Why Buy From APLClothing?
- 40 market leading brands, constantly updated!
- No quibble returns policy: It is our aim to delight you: See our returns policy
- Great value!
- Pre 12 a.m. next day delivery on all stock products.
- Free delivery on orders over £75! Only £4.98 for orders under £75.
- Order up to 4.30pm and receive delivery by 12 a.m. next day.
- Huge stocks! No waiting!
- In House design and proofing. Embroidery, silk screen print, and heat transfer print.
- We use top class couriers, DPD, and we will email you the 60 minute delivery window for your order.
- Easy communication: Simple online ordering, or you can phone, email, or visit us.
- We are an established business, an experienced team, with a huge stock resource.
- Real people you can talk to - no telephone menu system!
Order by 4.30 p.m. and as long as delivery is to The UK mainland south of the Scottish Highlands, you will receive your plain clothing order by midday the following day.
Printed and embroidered clothing normally takes 7-10 days from approval of our proof to you. We can deliver more quickly by arrangement, please phone 01903 202 333.
All plain orders are despatched by courier, DPD, with on-line tracking and signed-for delivery.
Orders over £75 are carriage free.
APL use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. You will see a padlock at the top of your browser. If you click on this you can find information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begins with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
If you pay by card you will be on the Sagepay secure site. We also accept secure payment by Paypal and Google Checkout on their own secure sites.
As long as you return your purchase within 14 days of delivery and we receive it in a re-sellable condition, we are happy to exchange your purchase for one of equal value.
As long as you return your purchase within 14 days of delivery and we receive it in a re-sellable condition, we are happy to make a no-quibble refund.
APL Clothing is the trading and website name APL Express Ltd clothing division. APL Express Ltd is registered as the Data Controller Name at the Information Commissioner's Office under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our registered address is the same as our trading address - Unit 10, Silverdale Industrial Estate, Meadow Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2RZ, United Kingdom.
APL Express does not store buyer's credit or debit card numbers.
APL Express does not disclose buyer's information to third parties except to:-
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the website and service.
c. Deliver to customer delivery address.
"Cookies" are used on this shopping site to improve customer service and keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
If you have any concerns regarding the level of privacy on this site, we invite you to contact us.